!

Marathon in October










Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thinking

I have been trying to think of a way to keep up with daily workouts since it is so cold outside and to much snow. so far my best plan is to (on the treadmill) walk while watching my show and run during the commercials. The show that I watch EVERYDAY is "Days of Our LIves". It is a 1 hour episode so that to me is a VERY nice work out!
We will see how this goes.
I think to start with I am only going to do this 30 minutes a day for the first week and then 45 min the next week and finally 1 hour a day.
This starts tomorrow Wed 2-9-2011 !!!!!!!!

I can't wait for spring and summer! I really miss walks/runs with friends!
I miss taking Chase to the park!
I miss swimming in the pool!

I also REALLY want to start riding my bike again!

No comments:

Post a Comment